Slings don't work very well...

Users who are viewing this thread

matmannen

Squire
There is an issue with slings. They hae the potential of becoming really cool, but their kind of crap at the moment. That I do not say form a accurasy or damamge stand point, their really strange to use. If you press the fire button the guy will start swinngin it around, and the crossair will shrink as eith bows, then if you relase your character will continue spinning the sling for 1 to 2 seconds before throwing the rock, and sometimes the animation simple stops and you have to do it all over again...

Slings need to be improved to where releasing fireing button means shoot with sling, not shoot with sling 2 seconds after release...

Also you need to take care of Betty terrorising your offiical servers. He/she is currently going by the name [Taleworlds]Betty or something like that. This was on the official naval at 22:00 CET.

I have to say that I'm disappointed that they reused the crossbow animation for reloading slings. Was expecting at least something different and more professional because that animation looks really out of place. Also, since you are carrying the stones with you, shouldn't you be able to move and reload at the same time?

Slings are really cool, aren't they? Before I found out the mess this game was I was planning on playing a witch doctor in the ranks of some nordic army headshoting leaders from behind the shieldwall.

krisvk said:
I thought the delay when shooting was intentional? (it's a bit odd to get used to, but I can imagine slings would be pretty op without it)
Sometimes the delay is permanent until you put it down yourself.
Gee maybe it's meant to represent the insecurity of taking someone else life? Or a bug.

Back
Top Bottom