Sleek Forum, thoughts?

How do you like the new forum?

• I like it

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • I do not like it

Votes: 59 44.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Change is good sometimes but not in this forum. I liked few new features, don't gonna lie but other than this, there is no feel of Mount & Blade in the design. Also this circular avatar style, looks small. I prefer old forum layout but it will never happen. We can't do anything other than get used to. As they said a new theme will come. I hope it will similar to the old design and hope for old rectangle avatar style. Have a nice day forum!

The old forum theme was more cozy, and the new white text on dark blue background hurts my eyes. Let's hope for more forum themes ''soon™''.
Also as Silentrious said this new avatar style has cropped out half of my image.

I like the dark theme. However, I'm not a fan of the circular avatar space. They should revert it the way it used to be. Overall it will take some getting used to.
Yeah I liked the squares more, the profile looked better there, here im just a small thing

Its modern forum design.
Its gross, but i hate it not as much as i thought i would.
Maybe i am slowly getting used to ugly, because most modern forums looks like ****.
(well yes, i miss the beige)

It looks really good - but not for a company like TaleWorlds which makes medieval games. I worry TaleWorlds are missing the small things which make it special. First the class system in Bannerlord which prevents people being unique and now a forum that has no link to the game, just the modern discord feel.

Just really feel like soul of the games are being lost more and more. I do like the various technical upgrades though.

Back
Top Bottom