Sleek Forum, thoughts?

How do you like the new forum?

• I like it

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • I do not like it

Votes: 59 44.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The features are thanked of course but this has no personality at all, I think I liked to browse the old forums just because of the looks, you know the big ass profile pictures, the signatures etc
Edit this is my first view anyways I might get used to it in the long time, even though I would appreciate a lighter theme more warband like

The old one does have its "mount and blade" feel due to its consistent color with Warband ancient paper theme. This one is alright but could be better with some medieval, ancient, old touches.

I think it’s better on mobile. The old forum colours and layout kinda had a dated antique feel to them which kind of went with the theme of Taleworlds’ games. This is more modern and clean but I was used to the old one and I feel like it fit better. Either way it’s not a dealbreaker

The colors are...meh. The format change is the worst part. I feel like my eyes are being assaulted by the amount of **** on the screen. It feels so cramped and cluttered, but maybe this is a side effect of the colour scheme, I dunno. I might get used to it, but my first impressions is: bad. I might actually be getting a headache looking at it.

Not sold on this one to be honest. Everything seems to take too much space on screen and I liked the old color scheme better. At least they didn´t throw functionality out of the window like others coffbethesdacoff did after a switch.

It's not too bad, it's like every other forum now that has been updated in the last decade.
Personally I don't see the white text on dark blue as an issue (on desktop) have not tried my phone yet.
What gripes I do have right now is that all the boards got moved about.

But all in all it's thoroughly fine.

I like the dark theme. However, I'm not a fan of the circular avatar space. They should revert it the way it used to be. Overall it will take some getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom