Sleek Forum, thoughts?

How do you like the new forum?

• I like it

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • I do not like it

Votes: 59 44.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think there should be more than the two forum themes. You have the default which is essentially light mode and then this new one. Also things just don't pop out at me like they used to, so that makes it sort of harder to initially see.

Don't like color and haven't noticed much of new features but I am testing with mobile, must check with my laptop since mobile usually dumbs down things a little (you can't even research with time range on Google)

I noticed in preferences in the account settings there is a option for "Style" meaning that there might be a way to change the look of the site in the future. It currently only has the default "Taleworlds" style available but it could mean we could get more in the future. Lets hope for some more styles like a light or "better" dark themes come soon.

I noticed in preferences in the account settings there is a option for "Style" meaning that there might be a way to change the look of the site in the future. It currently only has the default "Taleworlds" style available but it could me we could get more in the future. Lets hope for some more soon.
You can pick default XenoForo theme as well.
Maybe in future they will allow fanmade themes?

Back
Top Bottom