Slap in the face (Captains Mode)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there,

first of all, i am super thankful for the early release of bannerlord and really loved playing it.
Since March i have spent 1253 hours in the game, and over 1200 wins in multi, wich 90 percent is from captains.

I have lots of understanding for its early acces state, and that changes are also intended to benefit different game modes.
I should have given a feedback to 1.5.5 in Beta but we have been trying to play 1.5.5 when it was still in Beta, but due to low player base it wasnt really possible to have lots of games.
We even entered the Beta with a group of 6 people, but still matchmaking where really slow. Maybe if there is any possibility to change the required Players to start a match in Beta it would help getting it tested.

My general point of view what the game needs is more content, thus as maps or different game modes. (and I know this takes time)

Now about that Patch:

I do feel disappointed about the release of 1.5.5, I appreciate the work has been made to improve range and it is something new which will definitely fun to test out.
Same for the new perks, even though some seem rather funny but okay.
The real downturn for me and it makes the game for me unplayable in this state is:

The slow down in any other form than line, which I can't express how ridiculous it is.

The new order system, wich is a pure downgrade for keyboard players.
Archer handling got really bad, hold fire needs 2 inputs now and face direction/face enemy is even worse.

I really hope that there is a way we could get back the old order system or any other system that does not scale down and complicate order inputs.
And to remake these awful movement tweaks.

Anyhow merry Christmas to all of ya

Lol, this is crazy. Who give them all this stupid ideas!?

First, crush trough.
Now, changed orders system and another slow down of shield formation (it was properly nerfed before).

Captain Mode just need ranged units to be again a counter to charging shock troops.
Cant TW just do this without experimenting with their stupid ideas?

WTF is going on with you guys in Tale Worlds!? Cant you just do one thing without fcking up another?

Back
Top Bottom