[SL] Team Rosters & Contacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Apollo said:
So I am asking for me to be dropped so another can join that 'team' in my place. So.....

Clear.

We are not simply transferring people from team to team as they like. Rayden, at that time, (since it was still the beginning of the tourney without any matches played) was still eligible to be switched.

Tyhke wants to be removed from my team :???:

Gimme one archer pls, have only Infs

Tyhke dropped out of the tournament, replaced with RebelliouS.

Unfortunately think I will have to drop out...I am working alot of shifts up until after new years and it is unfair on my team that I probably can't make most matches. Hopefully I can be replaced with someone who can be more active. Sorry for any inconvenience and good luck Painite.

Garde has been replaced with Rempica. Due to balance issues, activity problems and general lack of interest within the team in question; also due to Garde's inactivity.

MyrmidonAchilles said:
Unfortunately think I will have to drop out...I am working alot of shifts up until after new years and it is unfair on my team that I probably can't make most matches. Hopefully I can be replaced with someone who can be more active. Sorry for any inconvenience and good luck Painite.

Alright, then. Switched with Apollo.

Elite_Garde said:
Efe Karacar said:
Garde has been replaced with Rempica. Due to balance issues, activity problems and general lack of interest within the team in question; also due to Garde's inactivity.

hahahaha

Got somethin to say? Seeing how much you are insisting after I deleted the first one.

Efe Karacar said:
Elite_Garde said:
Efe Karacar said:

hahahaha

Got somethin to say? Seeing how much you are insisting after I deleted the first one.

I dont care a sh*t that you deleted me. Its just funny that hannibaru was crying about i never came to matches xD PS: sorry hannibaru that the RL is more important than your cool Team.

I was looking forward to this league but i definitly dont want to be in a team with such a leader.

cheers

Well, you never showed up in any of their matches, I heard from multiple members of your teams. Fair enough if you got a busy RL, as we don't give a s*** about that as well. Because, there are players waiting in reserve who want to play; won't take that from them. :smile:

Cheers.

Efe Karacar said:
Well, you never showed up in any of their matches, I heard from multiple members of your teams. Fair enough if you got a busy RL, as we don't give a s*** about that as well. Because, there are players waiting in reserve who want to play; won't take that from them. :smile:

Cheers.

Well i always got time at least on 3 or 4 days each week. If the leader is too silly to plan it correctly he shouldnt cry.

You dont care that i got a RL? Okay! :ohdear: :ohdear: :cry: :neutral:

Elite_Garde said:
Efe Karacar said:
Elite_Garde said:
Efe Karacar said:

hahahaha

I dont care a sh*t that you deleted me. Its just funny that hannibaru was crying about i never came to matches xD PS: sorry hannibaru that the RL is more important than your cool Team.

I was looking forward to this league but i definitly dont want to be in a team with such a leader.

cheers

Wow, that's hilarious.... Hannibaru is doing his best, you never showed any interest so why are you blaming him now?
Only thing I can say after you statement is, that it's a shame you weren't kicked earlier....
If you have such a busy RL, why did you even sign up? Wtf...

Magnus_XIV said:
Elite_Garde said:
Efe Karacar said:
Elite_Garde said:
Efe Karacar said:

hahahaha

cheers

Wow, that's hilarious.... Hannibaru is doing his best, you never showed any interest so why are you blaming him now?
Only thing I can say after you statement is, that it's a shame you weren't kicked earlier....
If you have such a busy RL, why did you even sign up? Wtf...

Yea shame i wasnt kicked earlier. Wait, why do you even care? hm
vmlA7clm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom