[SL] Team Rosters & Contacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiers are quite far off, in fact they're the opposite, so we can't just swap you two.

However, if Apollo really wants to get removed, he can be replaced by another person who's actually willing to play.

Surkan said:
The tiers are quite far off, in fact they're the opposite, so we can't just swap you two.

However, if Apollo really wants to get removed, he can be replaced by another person who's actually willing to play.

I am willing to play, but not for that team. I would happily transfer, but people proberly cannot do that. So I am asking for me to be dropped so another can join that 'team' in my place. So.....

#Letatilliaplay!!

Weird. You are more than welcome to drop. Even though, I have no idea what in the world we might have done to you. Won't bother.

Apollo dropped out of the tournament, replaced with SlaV.

Prince Apollo said:
Surkan said:

I am willing to play, but not for that team. I would happily transfer, but people proberly cannot do that. So I am asking for me to be dropped so another can join that 'team' in my place. So.....

#Letatilliaplay!!
Why would you ever participate this kind of tournament if you are not ready to play with whoever gets placed in the same teams as you?

Efe Karacar said:
Weird. You are more than welcome to drop. Even though, I have no idea what in the world we might have done to you. Won't bother.

Apollo dropped out of the tournament, replaced with SlaV.

rayden wanted to switch and you allowed him, why not him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom