[SL] Team Rosters & Contacts

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
So far, I didn't receive any complaint about NA players from their captains. If a player doesn't attend to the matches, you have the right to tell me about it. Case-to-case.

Also, use the General Discussion thread for this. (Actually don't if you are going to stupidly blame NAs. You all knew this league welcomes both NA and EU when signing up. Anyway, cut the useless posts.) This thread has a different purpose.

Attila, you are added on reserve list.

Apollo 🏹

Count
WB
Best answers
Can I be removed out of the team I am in. I beg you.

Or a transfer me to another team whatever you wish is fine with me.

Best answers
Motthe said:
Kinda unfair we got 2 NA players in our team. They prolly wont show up to any matches..
Stop crying a river boi.
I have 3 in my team and can't complain about them. They showed up for the match and played really good (with 100+ ping).

Surkan

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
The tiers are quite far off, in fact they're the opposite, so we can't just swap you two.

However, if Apollo really wants to get removed, he can be replaced by another person who's actually willing to play.

Apollo 🏹

Count
WB
Best answers
Surkan said:
The tiers are quite far off, in fact they're the opposite, so we can't just swap you two.

However, if Apollo really wants to get removed, he can be replaced by another person who's actually willing to play.
I am willing to play, but not for that team. I would happily transfer, but people proberly cannot do that. So I am asking for me to be dropped so another can join that 'team' in my place. So.....

#Letatilliaplay!!

Best answers
Weird. You are more than welcome to drop. Even though, I have no idea what in the world we might have done to you. Won't bother.

Apollo dropped out of the tournament, replaced with SlaV.

dopey

Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Prince Apollo said:
Surkan said:

I am willing to play, but not for that team. I would happily transfer, but people proberly cannot do that. So I am asking for me to be dropped so another can join that 'team' in my place. So.....

#Letatilliaplay!!
Why would you ever participate this kind of tournament if you are not ready to play with whoever gets placed in the same teams as you?

RobinWar

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
To make it clear. Apollo dropped out due to us having bad training days.

Status
Not open for further replies.