[SL] Team Rosters & Contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibaru

Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
Our tags are just _TT at the end of your name I hope this is fine,
Also will there be a banner pack for all of these ?

Silvernj

Master Knight
Best answers
Can anyone contact gordioss and remind him that he signed up for this league? His steam link's broken for me or smth so I can't add him.

attilla

Sergeant
Best answers
I like to join the SL aswell so if their is anyone dropping out I can join that team if you want.

Motthe

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Kinda unfair we got 2 NA players in our team. They prolly wont show up to any matches..

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
Best answers
I'm pretty sure most NA players have been coming to the recent matches, judging from the screenshots etc. I really doubt it's a problem.

Sjaeles

Master Knight
Best answers
Motthe said:
Kinda unfair we got 2 NA players in our team. They prolly wont show up to any matches..
Kinda unfair that you don't think before you type. I'm west coast and I can still show up to the matches, only reason I couldn't come to the first one is because it was on a Monday. But let's throw all of NA under the bus!  :facepalm:

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Yeah I am NA and I have had my team practice 4 times already outside of our match. Times are fine with me.

Kiano

Baron
Best answers
Prince Apollo said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Yeah I am NA and I have had my team practice 4 times already outside of our match. Times are fine with me.
cool story
I'm confused what you're trying to do here. He made a good point, that he and the rest of the team have had no issues with scheduling matches. Do you disagree with what he said, or did you just feel an uncontrollable urge to type something?

Status
Not open for further replies.