SkyTime- Teamkilling and intensional destroying object

Users who are viewing this thread

Impeg

Recruit
Your I.G. Name:Impegia
Their(s) I.G. Name:SkyTime
What did they do: I was making defences on map Small Fort? spikes and earthwork...when guys told me that this earthwork is glitching i destroyed it but left spikes in doors....Skytime started teamkilling me from cannon and destroying spikes. On the next map i was placing only spikes on road to flag. Skytime was all the time not fighting with enemy but  destroying my spikes. On screenshot is what he was saying.
Time when it occured:12:00-13:00 GMT
Date - 16/09/2014
Screenshot(s):https://imageshack.com/i/exirY4Acj
Server this happened on: BoE_EU_2

I was there on the attacker team(on defender for the case when he kept doing it on small fort) and no one had problems with the spikes while attacking, hell, we just went around them and still won the round anyway, on small fort he even used the cannon against Impegia, so he spent more time destroying team cades than fighting the enemy team.

Finally I found this section.

His "defences" were spikes wedged on top of ladders so the enemies couldn't enter the castle, stairs blocked with rows of spikes so nobody could get to the flag (before I destroyed said spikes" and earlier on the siege he piled like 3 mounds of dirt on the door, which I then promptly blew the **** away with a cannon to give even a slight chance to the attackers in that specific map. It's ****ing retarded and I will talk to the modmakers about this in the balance section like Matt141 already noticed.

"throw a grenade lel xdd" is not a solution to this problem and you're an ******* for even thinking it's somewhat fair for the opponents to make parts of the map unaccessable with easily defendable constructions (seriously, a pike or an archer at the top of a ladder that has been blocked with spikes is a no-go zone for everyone)

The attackers had lost what, 30 rounds in a damn row, ever since I started playing earlier today, partly thanks to donkeys who do abuse the engineering constructs and the one where I destroyed the spikes were the first they won in ages.

Teamhitting, tking, destroying your own teams constructs to the point where some of them start tking you to stop that sure as heck sounds like 'balance vigilante' to me.

While my way of dealing with it was dubious at best, I'm certain I have the right of it and Impegia is just being an *******/troll for the sake of being one or because he can do so.

Oh, and I believe the only teamkills I did was when I was clearing the doorway and Impegia jumped in front of the cannon, twice. Call me a "balance vigilante" if you wish but it was impossible to win for the attackers during that map. Our team was simply better and when they managed to break a door "someone" piled mounds of dirt on it so nobody could pass, oh jeez now that's fun.

I wasn't placing spikes on ladders thats the first thing. "Jumping in front of cannon" yeay funny i was destroying pile of sand becasue somebody "not Skytime" said that there are making it imposible to go throuh doors. I said on chat that i will destroy it, and when i did that i took hit from cannon...second time i was explaining some new player how to be engineer because he asked for explanation i wasnt even stading near those spikes.

Thats not a matter of being troll and for example building fortress to the sky on top of some hut, i was only making what engineer is suppose to do, and as Matt141 said attackers havent complained about that and they also captured castle without big problem.

Impeg said:
i was only making what engineer is suppose to do

"throw a grenade lel xdd" is not a solution to this problem and you're an ******* for even thinking it's somewhat fair for the opponents to make parts of the map unaccessable with easily defendable constructions (seriously, a pike or an archer at the top of a ladder that has been blocked with spikes is a no-go zone for everyone)

SkyTime said:
Finally I found this section.

His "defences" were spikes wedged on top of ladders so the enemies couldn't enter the castle, stairs blocked with rows of spikes so nobody could get to the flag (before I destroyed said spikes" and earlier on the siege he piled like 3 mounds of dirt on the door, which I then promptly blew the **** away with a cannon to give even a slight chance to the attackers in that specific map. It's ****ing retarded and I will talk to the modmakers about this in the balance section like Matt141 already noticed.

The attackers had lost what, 30 rounds in a damn row, ever since I started playing earlier today, partly thanks to donkeys who do abuse the engineering constructs and the one where I destroyed the spikes were the first they won in ages.

Hello, I can confirm you were banned for 24 hours because of the following: Intentional team killing, intentional team asset destroying, abuse towards other members.

Your unban application has also been rejected as this is only a 24-hour ban.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Manager.

Well I wouldn't even have applied a 24 hour ban but I wasn't exactly sure what it was since it wasn't announced anywhere. Thank you for the response nevertheless.

Also I can't help but repeat my self but please check out what I said in the balance issues thread, as this is now it's only being abused and this kind of stuff happens.

Back
Top Bottom