Resolved Skirmish multiplayer GPU related crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Crash with an error message, screen just froze and went white.
How to Reproduce
: Was just playing the game in skirmish as rabble infantry on the sand map on flag B
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:1.4.1
Computer Specs
:
GPU: 5700XT
CPU: 3700x
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Aorus B450i Pro or something.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Nvme 660p Intel

Hi, can you please locate engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs", find graphics_adapter and change the value to "0" if it's "1"?

Just using the guides the developers gave us. Do you have any mods installed? It's not mentioned in your original post. Can you send us the below documents? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*the "engine_config.txt" file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"
*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" at "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"

Just using the guides the developers gave us. Do you have any mods installed? It's not mentioned in your original post. Can you send us the below documents? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*the "engine_config.txt" file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"
*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" at "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
Uploaded, I do have some mods in modules but nothing else.

Can you send a crash dump via the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here as instructed below?

Back
Top Bottom