SKIRMISH MODE: Throwing spears should be one use only or moved to heavy inf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ye. Skirmish needs a class system as it allows for quick change of equipment between spawns (and time is of utmost importance in skirmish)
TDM and Siege could do without class system.
+1, The class system is perfect for captain and skirmish. TDM and siege are TBD in my opinion because there many fixes that should be made that are not necessarily due to the class system (for example, removing horses from those modes).

But getting back on topic...

I agree with Melon, throwing spears are to OP for such a cheap unit that doesn't necessarily need them in skirmish. When they made heavy infantry more expensive, Taleworlds was trying to get players to choose the light infantry class more often. They didn't need to also give them the nuke stick.

+1, The class system is perfect for captain and skirmish. TDM and siege are TBD in my opinion because there many fixes that should be made that are not necessarily due to the class system (for example, removing horses from those modes).

I would hope so. They designed those gamemodes around the class system. Not gonna lie, neither skirmish nor the class system strike me as well designed. It's funny that they justify each others' existence when neither of them should exist.

Make the perk either a shield or throwing weapons, not both. I think this would help balance it out for skirmish mode, I can’t speak for captain mode.

Back
Top Bottom