Resolved Skirmish MM Bug - 3v3

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

Zoonanay

Knight
I couldn't find anything about this on the forums so figured I'd mention it.

Not sure exactly when this started happening, but in every 2 or 3 Skirmish games the lobby only fills to 6 people. It finds those 6 very quickly, then the entire warmup period and 1st round will pass with no-one joining. Then some time in the second round the entire lobby will fill in under a minute.

At first I thought it was just coincidence from small player pop. and SBMM being enabled. But there are times when it's peak playing hours and it still forms these 3v3 lobbies, and the weird bit is when it does find the seventh player it finds the rest very quickly.

Maybe its just other games ending and all those players filing into the lobby, but it happens just so regularly and with such uncanny consistency of 6 I thought I'd report it as maybe it's something to do with the matchmaking system and elo.

Not sure whether this happens for other gamemodes or outside of EU Region.

I couldn't find anything about this on the forums so figured I'd mention it.

Not sure exactly when this started happening, but in every 2 or 3 Skirmish games the lobby only fills to 6 people. It finds those 6 very quickly, then the entire warmup period and 1st round will pass with no-one joining. Then some time in the second round the entire lobby will fill in under a minute.

At first I thought it was just coincidence from small player pop. and SBMM being enabled. But there are times when it's peak playing hours and it still forms these 3v3 lobbies, and the weird bit is when it does find the seventh player it finds the rest very quickly.

Maybe its just other games ending and all those players filing into the lobby, but it happens just so regularly and with such uncanny consistency of 6 I thought I'd report it as maybe it's something to do with the matchmaking system and elo.

Not sure whether this happens for other gamemodes or outside of EU Region.
the game is trying to match players to your level, most likely there were simply no suitable players

Back
Top Bottom