Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Chiprel

Sergeant
Summary: At sunday I tried to play skirmish many times and only rarely succeded. People were dodging matches left and right. On average it took 4-5 lobbies to start a game. So I tried and checked if dodging penalty works..
I quit one match in warmup, no penalty. I Q again and after 1.30min I find another match. I quit again. No penalty visible. I Q again. Found another match as fast as other guy that didn't dodge(we were talking on steam and Q time was 7min30sec for both of us). So no dodger penalty working atm..
How to Reproduce: dodge a skirmish match

It would be really great if dodgers got not only time penalty for leaving a match. Give them -rank rating too as if they just lost that match they dodged.. Even when system was working and giving ppl some timeout we still had problems with certain ppl dodging the games. Only thing they had to do is wait or relog on another account and play normally. No real penalty for leaving. That's not how ranked should be. Atm some people choose when to fight and it happens only when their team is stronger. No losing. Just winning.

@MArdA TaleWorlds the issue is far from resolved. You punish a leaver for 15 minutes cooldown from ranked and no ranking point penalty. If people get bad teams they prefer to wait 15 minutes and save their ranking points than to stay and play a game with a bad team. We speak about this issue everyday with the developers on discord and we keep getting ignored. Dodging still takes place and games get cancelled because people prefer to wait rather than lose points

To solve the issue you must add ranking point penalty for warm-up leavers.So if someone leaves in Warm-up -10 ranking points +15 min cd and then you can say it's fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom