Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:

Hello,

I'm not quite sure if this issue has been files already but I couldn't find it.

What I did:
I loaded up my game and set all skill levels to 150 for a new campaign. I selected skill attributes for each and every one of them.
I played the day and encountered no problems whatsoever. Upon opening the game the next day however I encountered an issue.

The Problem:

When I loaded in my game afterwards though, all the skill attributes were changed. It automatically changed them to the top ones.
So If in archercy I for example chose Dead aim (first attribute of archery, bottom one) It would be changed to Bow Control (first attribute of archery, top one).

Thank you for reading this, You guys are absolutely killing it.

How to Reproduce: Set all skills to a high number, Select skill attributes, save game, restart game, load game.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Primarily used a mod for a Console, cheated all skill levels to 150.
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://prnt.sc/115ijva (lightshot)
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Home (64Bit), Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 461.72
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
RAM: 4x4GB (16GB) DDR4 HyperX 3000 Mhz (Running at 2400 Mhz)
Motherboard: x370 MSI Gaming Pro Carbon
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game stored in M.2 1TB Corsair MP510

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are marking this thread as resolved as the requested information has not been provided. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom