Skill question: Surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

MN03

Recruit
My party has a total surgery skill of 108% (27 total skill level in surgery, 4% for 1 level). My question is, is there a diminishing effect on this skill? During battles a lot of my men still die instead of being knocked out unconscious. This happens even when all of my party members participate during a fight and they make it alive until the end.

Only the highest surgery counts, the rest simply add to that but not above ten.
So 60% of your casualties still die.

Thanks for the response. So I basically wasted 17 extra surgery skill points? What a shame  :neutral:

It depends on who you wasted what. Surgery is a party skill so your main character adds a leader bonus to the highest one, though only partially (2 lev adds +1, 5 lev adds +2, 8 lev adds +3 and 10 lev adds +4). Personally I always give my main character 2 levels in almost all party skills, and add one one or two companions in a skill/skills.  The highest one is used, plus the leader bonus, if the poor sucker is not injured. If any of your guys is injured he doesn't count, so if you concentrated these skillpoints on your leader and two or three other guys, then I wouldn't consider them wasted. Any of them can be injured in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom