Skeleton at Bulugha Caste

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seekster

Veteran
Has anyone seen the diner guest at Bulugha Castle?

mb1.jpg

This raises so many questions like was this in previous versions?

Pii100 said:
Glunmar had also skulls on sticks.

Haven't checked is it still so in 1.0

I think I visited it in 1.003, it's the same.

Glunmar is a perfect example of what happens when the Swadians try to loot a Rhodok village.

Yeah, that has been there for a long time. A skeleton at the dinner table is freaky, but not as freaky as the fact that it has two right hands. Look closely. :razz:

Seekster said:
Has anyone seen the diner guest at Bulugha Castle?

mb1.jpg

This raises so many questions like was this in previous versions?

IIRC, the skeleton had a different pose before. He (or she) was simply slouching in the seat as if someone left it there to rot. Now it has a mug in it's hand. Probably the result of a party trick gone wrong involving mysterious substances from distant Geroia.

"Got this from a Geroian merchant this morning. It's a neat trick. I can make my mug of ale spit green and blue flames. Now, I mix some of this... And then this... Or was it the other way ar- *BOOOM*"

Gerg said:
Bulugha Castle was the first place I captured.  I figured the skeleton was there because I had sieged the castle, guess not.
Why would you think that? Nothing in castles change no matter what except banners.

So it's not only in Westeros but also in Calradia where the rules of conduct towards guests are considered more or less guidelines...

I wonder why the guards standing a couple dozen feet away from the corps didn't take it out when it was starting to rot and decay. I hope they got payed extra for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom