SKATTR – help keep Víkingr running

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO COMPLAINING! When I get a computer of my own I'll be swinging my long end around with seconds of delay - think of the Australians every now and then you turdbags!

:grin:

Lily-Livered River Pirate said:
NO COMPLAINING! When I get a computer of my own I'll be swinging my long end around with seconds of delay - think of the Australians every now and then you turdbags!

:grin:
you have more then 1000 ping  :shock:

I imagine upgrading the server to a 200-slot one for the event is going to swallow up some resources, so I'll be sure to spare some moneys afterwards.

Indeed, the slot count will be raised to 170, starting at this evening until monday evening. It cost us 25$ from our funds so that we are now at 37.14$ remaining.

Thanks for all the donations! Now quite a bit has come together and it is enough to pay for another quarter of a year again, once the current payment runs out in march, so that Hrafnabjóðr can run until june  :smile:

Is this mod still active and under developement? Considering tossing ye lads a coin for your fine work once I get some money myself  :grin:

C_Ronin_Rico said:
Nice! If it was possibile to fix the high ping issue my connection seems to suffer way too much lately to german hosts, would be even perfect :smile:

I have to quote the whole sentence, unfortunately

Now the server funds currently contain $122.14 and as you know we don't want to gather too much of a surplus. Yet I decided to re-open the donations again, as the next quarterly payment is due at the end of this month.

For the Battle of Brūnanburh event we will once again do a temporary increase of the slot count on Hrafnabjóðr which will in turn cost us some of our funds as well, and so any contributions are welcome again.

From the previous comments I understand that the server is coverd moneywise and is up and running. Therefor I just want to clearify something. You see my computer can't find the server. I want to know if this is because the server is down, or 'couse there is something wrong with my computer...

P.S Me Àsbìorn Ùlfrbani me smash and will give of plunder when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom