In Progress Skala landing walkaround on a horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: I accidentally fell down on a horse during a multiplayer warmup on the skala landing map and didn't die. After a while I've found a remote empty server that had this map up with 0 players, so I've tried to reproduce the issue. (Also tried via the modding kit -> opening Modules\Native\SceneObj\mp_siege_map_003\scene.xscene but the app crashed whenever I would have started the test mission). Anyway after a failed attempt on foot and another 2 with a horse, the 4th and 5th attempts were successful. So the issue: you can jump down from the cliff on the attacker's left (video evidence on the link below). Once down there you can take a long way to the other side of the map. Luckily I haven't found a way to glitch up on that side (but I havent checked into that too much apart from this attempt: my goal was to verify if its possible to get down in the first place).
How to Reproduce: Join MP with Skala Landing map. Choose a unit with a horse > "Jump" down the cliff(more like slide with the horse) as in the attached video. Feel free to roam around and admire the previously inaccessible parts of the map.
Note: I see that the invisible barrier on the attacker's right side is oneway only: you can cross it from the defenders side but not the other way around :smile:
Scene Name (if related): Skala Landing / mp_siege_map_003
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Full video (including the failed attempts at the beginning:smile:

ps: Sadly I havent found any ducks nor camels under the castle in the "secret cave"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom