Sköglingar

Users who are viewing this thread

G5c1FGE.png

Sköglingar
The Men of Skögul
G5c1FGE.png

[size=18pt]The Sköglingar, Men of Skögul, was formed in November of 2014, by a group of veteran Mount and Blade: Warband players seeking a new experience.
We have one goal here, and that is to have fun. We enjoy the company of each other, and kicking some ass at the same time.
We greatly pride ourselves in our ability to be mature and still have a great time. Recruitment into the Sköglingar is invite-only, and after you are invited you go through a try-out period.
We want people with good personalities, and people that can hold themselves in a fight.
If you think you have what it takes, then just add me on steam, Jorvasker, and just hang out with us and get to know us.
If you have a personality that we find fits well into our little group, then you are likely to receive and invitation to join the Sköglingar. 
[/size]​

Wall of Shield-brothers

Eyvindr Sköglinga - [Founder]
Brynyar Sköglinga
Bragi Sköglinga
Björg Sköglinga
Atli Sköglinga
Þorkell Sköglinga
Erak Sköglinga
Finir Sköglinga
Asvaldr Sköglinga
Twrgadarn Sköglinga

History of The Sköglingar

Hakon the Vile, and the formation of the Sköglingar.

Coming Soon

Welcome to Víkingr and good luck!

As Leifr said, however, that is a private clan banner, just like every other banner that's on the same page of the banner selection screen, so you'll have to choose a different one.

Looking forward to seeing your finished thread!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
You're using the banner of the Víkingar group mate.
Come on, try harder please.
We are trying alright. I am not sure how I am supposed to know every banner for the like 10 or so clans in Vikingr. I will choose another.
hrotha said:
Welcome to Víkingr and good luck!

As Leifr said, however, that is a private clan banner, just like every other banner that's on the same page of the banner selection screen, so you'll have to choose a different one.

Looking forward to seeing your finished thread!
Thanks! :smile:

Might be a while until we get the full thread up. My friend and I are writing the Sköglingar's history. But I should get the family tree, roster, and header up soon.

I know, but then when we try going to the upcoming events, I am sure there would be issues because we didn't have a thread. Might as well just post it and add on to it as it gets ready.

No, there wouldn't be because the group-hosts are typically only given to groups whom have been established in Víkingr for a long time. Having a thread or not is largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. You'll be put in the public host with everyone else whom isn't in a group.

Welcome to Vikingr, Jorvasker!

Good luck on your thread and on your business within this community. May we see you on the battlefield soon.

~ Þéodríc Heaðuwines sunu Gægninga of Gægnesbyrig.

TirAeda said:
Welcome to Vikingr, Jorvasker!

Good luck on your thread and on your business within this community. May we see you on the battlefield soon.

~ Þéodríc Heaðuwines sunu Gægninga of Gægnesburh.
rapier17 said:
Good luck chaps! I'll look forward to seeing your thread once it's complete.
Thanks to you both! :smile:

Buenas amigo! Glad to see new people joining and being active on forum! Thats the way, hope the winds goes your favor :smile: Buena vida buena lucha!!!

Back
Top Bottom