Singleplayer: various problems or errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Some time ago I published asking how I could put flags on the troops, but not items (as they appear in flag capture) so that the army is seen with banners without having to put an exclusive troop with item flags. The problem was that I had a standard soldier for each faction, but in a battle, in the factions that I did not control, too many troops appeared with banners (and it was the only weapon they carried) ...
My question is:
1- is there any way to limit the troops to 1 or more for each faction?
2- The following problem:
How to correct this error (the "speak" box does not disappear)
335uvcy3ky18h0l6g.jpg

6bmsm4vl2dt0n9k6g.jpg

3- I have recently added the Ports code to my mod, but that code sets only one port scene and one troop for each merchant. The code works fine, but I have added one scene and one character for each port, that is, 7 port scenes, 7 port_keeper, 7 port_recruiter and 7 port_slave_trader. I first put the face code of the mercenaries, that is: mercenary_face_1, mercenary_face_2, but only port_slave_trader appeared fine, then I put man_face_middle_1, man_face_old_2 to the 3 troops and also only the port_slave_trader had its face right ...
How do I correct this:
P.S. I also have this bug in the caravan troops in the caravan trade code.
ju6tkt2vkd913776g.jpg

Solution
1) Look up the script hire_men_to_kingdom_hero_party, it's all getting handled there.
2) If you play with high definition you could look up if you have the respective textures in both texture folders, the HDR one and the normal one.
Not sure if multiple question threads would have been better at this ^^

1) I assume you are talking about singleplayer. The mod 'The Last Days' has single standardbearers with each faction leader/general, you might want to look up the module system of them (open source).

2) No idea, you might have missed something while implementing the card game

3) If only the same troop has always the correct face, try putting that face to the other guys and look what is happening. Perhaps you have some misstake at the face codes. If all troops have the same facecodes, make sure that they belong to the same race (thus having the same face mesh) and have in their troop entries no big differing flags.

Upvote 0

1) I assume you are talking about singleplayer. The mod 'The Last Days' has single standardbearers with each faction leader/general, you might want to look up the module system of them (open source).

3) If only the same troop has always the correct face, try putting that face to the other guys and look what is happening. Perhaps you have some misstake at the face codes. If all troops have the same facecodes, make sure that they belong to the same race (thus having the same face mesh) and have in their troop entries no big differing flags.
ok, I'll review more calmly and look for the open source of 'The Last Days'

Upvote 0

problem 1, I must see it calmly and dedicate myself to that only. I still don't see anything.
the 2, it seems to be a graphics problem, because sometimes when I play with high resolution, it does not appear, but not always.
on 3, I was missing the randomize face command: P

Upvote 0
1) Look up the script hire_men_to_kingdom_hero_party, it's all getting handled there.
2) If you play with high definition you could look up if you have the respective textures in both texture folders, the HDR one and the normal one.
1- maybe I will, I must finish other things first (several problems ahaha)
2- I have a folder with HD textures as well, but I don't know which texture corresponds to that, in any case, I think it's a detail, maybe annoying for some, maybe for many, no ... it's relative.
I'm more concerned about the issue of naval battles (which I'm improving now, but I've been working on it for several days and it has driven me crazy haha)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom