Singleplayer mode vs another friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi why isnt this mode available?
Because one player will always have to wait for the other player:

- You talk to whoever, your friends waits
- You shop, your friend waits
- You fight, your friend waits
- You´re in whatever menu, your friend waits

The only thing that would work simultasly if both are just moving on the world map, if not one player always would have to wait. Also they can´t even make one player mode playable....

Because one player will always have to wait for the other player:

- You talk to whoever, your friends waits
- You shop, your friend waits
- You fight, your friend waits
- You´re in whatever menu, your friend waits

The only thing that would work simultasly if both are just moving on the world map, if not one player always would have to wait. Also they can´t even make one player mode playable....
It works in Eu4

It also works in HoI, CK and so on, but you can´t compare those games because you mostly play them via the menues and they don´t freeze the time.

It also works in HoI, CK and so on, but you can´t compare those games because you mostly play them via the menues and they don´t freeze the time.
I’d say its comparable especially because in all those games they are real time and involve pauses for each player for things like troop movements diplomacy etc. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be difficult or involve more pausing for this game.

for instances you could just have it run constantly and players can pause when they need to.

They are not comparable. Also those games have like compentent devs. CK3 will be a a day 1 buy (like Bannerlord was, but that was a waste of money)for me, and it will even be "finished", oh god, I can´t wait for this game. Will be awesome!

Paradox games do have a lot of bugs for sure but not comparable to this scam, lol!

@All

Try Crusader Kings 2, it´s free to play without DLCs (and CK has a lot of them) but it´s fun even without any DLC. If you like it, and you use key sellers/or Steam sells you pay like 60-70€ for the complete game if you´re not needing all music/"graphics" DLCs. Any you get a complete game you can play for like 1000+ hours :smile:

If you want ALL DLC´s it´s like 400€ :grin: :grin: :grin:

Last edited:
They are not comparable. Also those games have like compentent devs. CK3 will be a a day 1 buy (like Bannerlord was, but that was a waste of money)for me, and it will even be "finished", oh god, I can´t wait for this game. Will be awesome!

Paradox games do have a lot of bugs for sure but not comparable to this scam, lol!

@All

Try Crusader Kings 2, it´s free to play without DLCs (and CK has a lot of them) but it´s fun even without any DLC. If you like it, and you use key sellers/or Steam sells you pay like 60-70€ for the complete game if you´re not needing all music/"graphics" DLCs. Any you get a complete game you can play for like 1000+ hours :smile:

You sound like an ad, but I’m sure you’re just pissed about this game. Agree to disagree but for sure is possible to do Co op on here maybe one day. Like I said though they don’t plan on doing it if I remember correctly

It's 165€ where I live...
Still bit too much for me for the game though. But indeed it is very good game.

Nice, sorry it felt it was more like 400€. But for only 165$ (I never bought the soundtracks or portrait pictures) it´s a a very good deal.

You get a whole working game for that money.

I´ve only bought the "real" DLCs which added some new stuff to the gameplay like the "monk dlc" as an example.

EDIT:

Just made a quick seach, it´s "only" 263€ in my country, not even sure if this includes all DLCs:

u43ty6x6.png

Last edited:
Nice, sorry it felt it was more like 400€. But for only 165$ (I never bought the soundtracks or portrait pictures) it´s a a very good deal.

You get a whole working game for that money.

I´ve only bought the "real" DLCs which added some new stuff to the gameplay like the "monk dlc" as an example.

EDIT:

Just made a quick seach, it´s "only" 263€ in my country, not even sure if this includes all DLCs:

u43ty6x6.png
Yeah, it's different from country to country.
I think Imperial Collection have it all.

165 is still too much where I live. Many people here don't even have the monthly salary of 165 :grin: My monthly income is about 855 when everything's good and it's huge :p

Now I'm tormented between this and upcoming CK3.

they could make it turn based i just really wish they look at it again change what must be changed but try to minilize change perhaps turn based is the sollution ill take that

they could make it turn based i just really wish they look at it again change what must be changed but try to minilize change perhaps turn based is the sollution ill take that
So you want a different game then (turn based)? Even a good company would have a hard time to do this. TW can´t fix known bugs. Do the math.

Back
Top Bottom