Resolved Single player battle stutters (unplayable) Beta 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

patates5

Recruit
I know this problem was posted ten times by other users already but i need to say my situtation

Custom battle with 1000 ai runs smooth but when i enter single player battle it is a nightmare, in single player battle first 2 min actually smooth (40-50 fps) then units start clash and atm my computer say good bye to me. I tried Beta branch 1.1 but stutters and fps drops still same nothing change.

i repeat custom battle with 1000 ai = no fps drop, no stutters
single player campaign battle when unit start clashing = Fps drops and stutters (unplayable)

i already tried everything disable sound ench., low audio, performance mod, very low graphics, very low texture resolution but nothing fix my issue

Low graphics and very high graphics give same fps and stutters.

my spec:
GTX 1050 2GB Notebook (Yes, my game already running with this gpu)
8 Gb ddr4 2400mhz Ram (in battle stay %88-%90 usage)
i5-7300HQ (in battle %70-80-100 usage)
HDD (in battle its going %100 usage)

This problem is ussualy encountered by 8gb ram and hdd users...devs already know about this and are trying to fix this issue with high priority.

i already tried everything disable sound ench., low audio, performance mod, very low graphics, very low texture resolution but nothing fix my issue
I also have GTX 1050 but with 4GB and i5-8300HQ, and I've the same problems.
If you tried everything this might not be helpful, but maybe it's worth the attempt. I got rid of all my lagging issues after trying out many many tweaks, and have summarized what did the trick for me in this thread (it's the 12th comment). Maybe that helps.

Everyone say set "audio quality to low" (default is medium) but today i set audio to high and my game run better now, still sometime stutters but game running better. I think tricky sound settings are our true enemies.

Everyone say set "audio quality to low" (default is medium) but today i set audio to high and my game run better now, still sometime stutters but game running better. I think tricky sound settings are our true enemies.
What definitely is an issue for some people running Windows 10 is Realtek Audio and NVIDIA High Definition Audio. And the solution to this is to deactivate those in Windows Task Manager or rather Control Panel.
It's just a suggestion, though. I had serious trouble playing the game when it came out and after tweaking with Windows' settings (not the in-game settings) I am now able to run it smoothly even in big battles and sieges.

For me, all stutters seem to be gone EXCEPT for the stutters when reinforcements troops spawn on the battlefield. i've noticed this is the major difference between custom battles(in which i have no sttuters) and campaign battles. If only i could find a file or tweak that allowed me to disable reinforcements and test my theory.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom