SINGLE PLAYER AUTOBLOCK

Users who are viewing this thread

trio1989

Recruit
My question is are taleworlds planning on implementing an automated block option for single player only.... just like the other mount and blade games? i feel that it would be a great feature for the game and gives players the flexibility to choose which blocktype they would like to use in single player mode only either manual or auto plus i am absolutely hopeless at manual block.

i am very worried after waiting all this time for bannerlord to be released that in the large battles in single player it would ruin my mount and blade experience if the option for the auto block was not there in single player.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Maybe they're taking it out because of hackers? Even though its likely not the case

My question is are taleworlds planning on implementing an automated block option for single player only.... just like the other mount and blade games? i feel that it would be a great feature for the game and gives players the flexibility to choose which blocktype they would like to use in single player mode only either manual or auto plus i am absolutely hopeless at manual block.
I would like this feature. I use manual block now after 2500 hours of Warband, however I didn't start that way. Also I am still bad a manual block so I compensate by having a shield and being aggressive. My life expectancy greatly shortens when my shield breaks.

Back
Top Bottom