Need More Info Single-Player: Auto resolving siege while in a army crashes the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch Light

Recruit
I was in a army and winning battle against a castle, was trying to complete the main storyline. After the 2nd castle I decide I would auto-resolve it. I saw the troop numbers going down then when the enemy only had around 4 troops and I thought we would win the game crashed. I was in a army of the Western Empire with around 4 other guys.

How to reproduce: When sieging a castle, and given the option to join a siege on the attacking side against a castle, click auto-resolve.
Version: e1.0.0
Computer specs: CPU: Ryzen 7 17000
GPU: RX 590
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350-gaming 3

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom