• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Since we can now craft weapons, we should be able to improve existing weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

NWCtim

Recruit
By which I mean use the crafting system to remove the negative 'cracked/rusty/bent' etc. modifiers from existing weapons, and even potentially add a positive 'balanced/tempered' etc. modifier.

Joseef

Recruit
I was just thinking that earlier today! 100% support this idea. If we or a companion has good smithing, why shouldn't we be able to "fix" weapons, as you say, removing negative modifiers and/or adding on positive modifiers?

Kea Black

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWB
yes this would be a good addition, at least allow us to repair the items, removing negative modifiers

speaking of "repairing" items, I'm experiencing a bug that resets all the modifiers from items in my inventory (sadly it remove the good modifier too), but I don't know how to reproduce it, I simply leave negative modifier items in my inventory and wait till they loose the modifiers, pretending that my men had done the repairs in their spare time

Top Bottom