SimRai is offering very affordable though high quality game servers for Mount & Blade: Warband.
Why rent at SimRai instead of a different company ?
We're affordable, reliable, experienced and very user friendly. Our top priority is to have you playing with your friends without leaving a hole in your wallet, simple as that. Our customer support takes place on whatever contact system you prefer, even Steam or teamspeak if that is what you prefer.
What do i get when renting from SimRai ?
- The game server(s) of your choice, for the best price available.
- Guaranteed no lag or other performance issues.
- Your server will automatically come online within moments after the payment has been made.
- You have full access to your server's files and controlls, you can upload maps and mods, change your server configuration, or stop and (re)start your server whenever you like by logging in to the SimRai panel.
- You can give (unlimited or limited) access to these controls to clan members so that for example maps may be uploaded or other tasks may be done by your friends or clanmembers when you are not around.
- Personal support from the people you know, through your favorite medium (even Steam for example).
- Ability to cancel subscription monthly.
- The great feeling of knowing you really did get the best available deal.
Update: The deals just got better ,lower prices and higher slot counts now available, up to 200 slots could be yours today!
How does ordering at SimRai work?
After placing your order, your server is instantly setup and ready to use as soon as payment is received. When you rent a server from us you will have full control over it and it's configuration through a web panel (this includes the ability to restart your server by the click of a button) that you can easily log into on our website. Also included is FTP access, friendly and personal support through your medium of choice or our ticket system, around the clock.
Please have a look at our website for more information or to ask questions: www.simrai.com
You can contact us on steam or here on Taleworlds forum.
Thanks for your time!
Simon & Raizio