Simple Question: Spear Bracing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Takazul

Regular
Based on everything I find on google, Spear bracing was supposedly added ~1.4.3. In fact, their 1 year summary mentioned it too. But I cannot for the life of me figure out if it's still in or working. I like playing a pikeman, but I don't know how to brace; maybe I am just a moron! Can someone help me out here?

Chill man its a huge workload to insert the exact same feature from multi to single. HUGE. Be patient. 2-3 years hopefully, but could take up to 5 would be my guess.

I am going to assume none of you were being sarcastic (/s). But thank you. They tout'd this "added" feature in the wrap-up and I've been trying to figure it out for months. I guess I am just a lowly SP pleb and not a MP god. I apologize.

(Seriously thanks!)

Chill man its a huge workload to insert the exact same feature from multi to single. HUGE. Be patient. 2-3 years hopefully, but could take up to 5 would be my guess.
In other words: SOON

While I'm glad soon gets its due here, I feel like we're kind of forgetting about later. Like instead of soon, it could be later alligators.

Back
Top Bottom