Simple guide for Polish storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

I joined the rebellion and have more than half of the nobles on my side, but nothing happens. How many do I have to have? Some nobles don't want to join and there is no option to bribe, or persuade them. What now?

Kaapo said:
I was stuck for some time at the quest to capture a swedish soldier, and thus warsaw was captured back by the poles before I could finish it. Now I have the warsaw quest and its owned by poland... so what now?

The Polish took Warsaw on their own in my campaign but I was rewarded the quest and announced the lord of Warsaw but I don't actually own it. Very strange. But the king did give me a town to control. At least I can continue on in my quest line.

Are you guys sure the zar quest is a main part as I was never given it and now I am king, do I get the achievement after taking over every country or just for finishing the deluge?

I'm on the Warsaw part but none of the lords want to help take the town. Also, I can't seem to join Poland as a lord, any ideas?

99evil1angel said:
I burned the Cossack Village to the ground and i'm quite certain I sent the villagers to hell. However the troop horse quest will not appear for me, Apparently all the nobles of poland "Have nothing for me to do right now".

If you are doing the quest for one of the Colonels, stealing back his horse...you do not burn the village to ground.  There should be an option when you get to the village of sneaking in, where you can disguise yourself as the quest recommends or you can just kill the 5 guards (this is the amount that I ran into), hop on the horse and leave.

saneel said:
I cannot start New Khan, when I talk with Claimant I say ok I leave now, I cannot help him to get his trone. What must I do? I captured Warsaw, only the Deluge quest is opened (its written above that there is some village that is full of bandits and villans...and that's all), I don't know what to do  :???:

After the King gives the the quest to install Mehmed Giray on the throne, you will actually have to talk to the king again and leave the Polish faction.  Only after that will Giray join your party and you can start the rebellion.

heizexus said:
11. King won't accept your return at first coz he said you are considered as a traitor, then you will get "return of a hero" quest: talk to zagloba again, he will tell you how to deal with this step by step
I helped two colonels,but one is taken captive by his enemies,where i can find him?
And Zagloba is saying Death to the polish foes!

To find the third one, just ask any of the other lords where he is.  If he is locked up somewhere, either sneak in to speak to him or break him out.  In my game, after I completed the Khan quest to capture 2 moscovite strongholds, the polish king was locked up in Kursk...so i just gathered the Crimean lords and broke him out of Kursk.

scurvy said:
so i did step 7 and captured warsaw  .  and even tho i asked for it the king did not give it to me and when i turned in the warsaw quest he gave me some village feif.

then i did not get the "new khan" quest...

after turning in Warsaw to the polish king he gave me the quest "error of protestant ways"  where i had to catch a swedish lord and bring him to him..  even tho now Sweden and Poland were at peace.   

anyway i went to capture the lord and turn it in and now the polish king didn't offer me any new story quests.

My Deluge quest says " these are perilous times for the polish commonwealth blah bah .... there is a village in our lands beset by bandits and villians.. it is time to gather troops and practice the art of war...

anyone know what im missing or whats going on?
please help

You usually do not get Warsaw (I think you have to have the highest renown of all the lords that dont own a town to get it, and since it is still early in the game...you probably have the lowest).  Wait a week, the king will then give you the khan quest...he will send a messenger to you when he is ready.

Im kinda stuck. I have to capture 12!!! crimean lords, i have 5 on my side and 3 already switched sides, either on swedes or cossacks. lame ****!

And iv took all the crimean establishments, so they have no place to go, than theyr own allies.

How the hell I ever can get those 12 captured, because its like every 1 of 100 battles that they kept captive?!?!

Im ready to use cheat to skip this. It feels too much time consuming to chase down them all like one billion time!

THanks in advance.

JonnyFox said:
Im kinda stuck. I have to capture 12!!! crimean lords, i have 5 on my side and 3 already switched sides, either on swedes or cossacks. lame ****!

And iv took all the crimean establishments, so they have no place to go, than theyr own allies.

How the hell I ever can get those 12 captured, because its like every 1 of 100 battles that they kept captive?!?!

Im ready to use cheat to skip this. It feels too much time consuming to chase down them all like one billion time!

THanks in advance.

I just finished the Polish storyline and do not remember this part in the Deluge.  You have to make Mehmed Giray the new Khan.  You just have to capture all the Crimean Khanate cities/fortressess....wait a week and that faction is eliminated and Giray becomes the Khan and creates a new Crimean Khanate.  But if you need to find the remaining lords, enable cheat and use <cntrl> + T to show where all the lords are on the map so you can hunt them down.  I dont know if hunting down the lords will hasten the demise of that faction when they have lost all their cities....I usually just wait the week or so.

lerty37 said:
I'm stuck on the part where you have to find mehmed giray. i asked the travellers I'm looking for a claimant and mehmed giray isn't on the list. can i have some help?

Usually that only happens when an NPC is in transit.  However, it seems like Giray is always in Kiev in my games.

I think that more emphasis should be put on the fact that playing along the storyline may/will actually punish the player for effective play. There are at least three occasions on which the player can lose his possessions, like fortresses, cities, villages and soldiers. Therefore it is quite important to archive save before talking to the quest giver, especially when claiming "reward" (which can be as far from being "reward" as possible). This is all due to lazy scripting, I believe.

Valorius said:
heizexus said:
11. King won't accept your return at first coz he said you are considered as a traitor, then you will get "return of a hero" quest: talk to zagloba again, he will tell you how to deal with this step by step
I helped two colonels,but one is taken captive by his enemies,where i can find him?

To find the third one, just ask any of the other lords where he is.  If he is locked up somewhere, either sneak in to speak to him or break him out.  In my game, after I completed the Khan quest to capture 2 moscovite strongholds, the polish king was locked up in Kursk...so i just gathered the Crimean lords and broke him out of Kursk.

I have this same problem! I helped two colonels but theres one colonel named Andrezj and "he is taken captive by his enemies" I looked in every city/town/fort on the map and I asked all the polish and no one knows where he is. He is supposedly someones prisoner but I checked everywhere? Please help I've been stuck on this for a long time.

vertdragon23 said:
Valorius said:
heizexus said:

I have this same problem! I helped two colonels but theres one colonel named Andrezj and "he is taken captive by his enemies" I looked in every city/town/fort on the map and I asked all the polish and no one knows where he is. He is supposedly someones prisoner but I checked everywhere? Please help I've been stuck on this for a long time.
So you didn't read the post you quoted. I made them bold to give you another chance.
If he is not prisoner he needs weeks to respawn.

Csatádi said:
vertdragon23 said:
Valorius said:
heizexus said:

So you didn't read the post you quoted. I made them bold to give you another chance.
If he is not prisoner he needs weeks to respawn.

Do you know where he will spawn? Is there any way to skip time because I have nothing to do in the game besides the main storyline.

I don't know surely it might be his settlement or other Polish settlements. It's a painful process I used to trade during the time.
And there is a possibility someone captures him right after he respawns. Once I saved my king's ass this way - and my time.

Back
Top Bottom