Silverstag - More dangerous Bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
I had an encounter with a party of looters in the Silverstag but this party was special. It was about 160-170 party members. When I fought them I was slaughtered because mixed was some surprised high ranking exotic units. They mowed through us at every attempt. I haven't seen that party since.

Is there a text file that would make the smaller bandit parties merge into larger hordes of parties? I see many small parties of bandits but they are just too small to be worth fighting and needs to chased down to fight. If there were more frequency of a 100+ party of bandits I'm sure they would merge and follow more often.

I tried out TweakMB soon after making this post and the results were so good it took days later to make this post about it.

I can't go into exactly what I did in Tweak but I just add a 100 to the party size limit (or something) now I see tiny parties of 20 or 30 mobs to medium size which is 50 to 75 mobs to larger parties ranging from 120 to 350 members.
Its amazing.

Any bandit parties off screen seem to be immediately affected but any parties in your area right before this tweak takes some time to show larger parties. They bandits are still shy but some of them are very aggressive it seems balanced.

Back
Top Bottom