Users who are viewing this thread

The House of Húrin? They are known as the House of the Stewards, steward to the King Minardil of Gondor; you have mixed these up with the House of Hador, that which is noble and fair in the land of Hithlum.

Arda is the 3rd age, this is the 1st age. Basically completely different time periods. Imagine Polybian Romans versus Pike and Shot.

There is no comparison to Kingdoms of Arda. Only common thing two projects have is that they are works of Tolkien. They are entirely different timelines.

We have plans to make Silmarillion an unique experience.

arda and silmarillion mods teams both of them can help each other.

Edain Bastard Sword by Talamander!
bastard_sword.png

Can we also see some non wearable artifact in game or unique crafing? Like hunt down Silmarils and hold them or enchance citys or use them in crafting like add it as sword pummerl or crown jewel

Can we also see some non wearable artifact in game or unique crafing? Like hunt down Silmarils and hold them or enchance citys or use them in crafting like add it as sword pummerl or crown jewel

Yes - we will have Silmarils present in-game. Their functionality is TBD. We are discussing whether we should actually allow players to find at least one and bring it to sons of feanor for some undecided reward or effect or whether it should be used like a magic in battle (unlikely) or just serve as narrative element.

"Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly."

:smile:

:3

Your wish, my order. :smile:
Still an early concept so forgive the lack of holders for Silmarils.
ironcrown.png

And sorry for the delay, I completely forgot about your post :c

Back
Top Bottom