• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Silent assasination of leaders without repercussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Moth_Queen

Recruit
Yes, you heard it right.

You can join an army, help it in the battle and then shoot the leader right in the head with a bow. This may count as death on the battlefield just as any other injury. This may be abused to get rid of enemy lords without getting hated.

I suggest fixing it 😋

1. By removing friendly fire completely.
2. By capturing the player with a hight chance of executing him for treason right after the battle.

P.S. This may also be turned into assasination quest where you need to sneak kill/poison an ally lord in the chaos of the battle (only shot from certain distance shall count).

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
It was an accident, okay?
But seriously, this exploit could be fixed if people shot by (player) friendly fire always recover.

Oakenlix

Sergeant
It was an accident, okay?
But seriously, this exploit could be fixed if people shot by (player) friendly fire always recover.
Since we don't have a "like" system on the forums, I express my agreement with you by making this post.

Top Bottom