In Progress Significantly less wanderers available in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I recently started a new campaign on 1.5.8. There are only 8 wanderers in the game for me to recruit. I already have two of them and that leaves 6 that are available. In every previous campaign I've played, there's have been dozens of wanderers to choose from, so I assume this is some kind of bug.
How to Reproduce: Open saved game. Go to the encyclopedia and filter for wanderers.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): save file available at the upload site.
Version: e1.5.8
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Yes, I have the same situation. When creating a New game, the usual number of wanderers is displayed, as it should be, but after some time, they all disappear somewhere from the list. But!
If you walk through the taverns, you can find those that have disappeared from the encyclopedia and after talking with this wanderer, he starts to appear.

Yes, I have the same situation. When creating a New game, the usual number of wanderers is displayed, as it should be, but after some time, they all disappear somewhere from the list. But!
If you walk through the taverns, you can find those that have disappeared from the encyclopedia and after talking with this wanderer, he starts to appear.
Yeah. I noticed the same thing. I don't know if they intended that or not. If so, Ok. But I did appreciate being able to look in the Encyclopedia and see who's available. I'd prefer they put back to how it was.

Hi, we are aware of this problem and working hard to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconveniences.

Back
Top Bottom