Signatures for Europe 1200

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't seem to figure it out why every time I put one of your Official Signatures, it only shows half of the signature, like they are too big to fit...  :???:
My brother then quickly made the one that I have now, and it shows all of it, though maybe it is because it's a lot smaller than the Official ones. But still, my monitor is big...

Cruger said:
All I can say is you're doing it wrong..
Ah, I've discovered the problem.
It seems that any picture I put is being automaticaly cut, to align it with the ''lady kissing a knight'' animation.

But still, I will not take off my animation. It's great.

DrevniDabar said:
Cruger said:
All I can say is you're doing it wrong..
Ah, I've discovered the problem.
It seems that any picture I put is being automaticaly cut, to align it with the ''lady kissing a knight'' animation.

But still, I will not take off my animation. It's great.

Anyway, your brother did a good job.

TheOriginalDaniel said:
what movies are some of these signatures from?
Arn the Templar film is on 3 signatures. Robin Hood is on 1 sig.
The others are from books, comics, and other stuff.

I made signature,but it doesn't show.Where is the problem :???:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61703.0.html][IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/europe1200.jpg/[/IMG][/URL]

Here:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61703.0.html][IMG]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8994/europe1200.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Uh...  :neutral:
One Serb already made a Europe 1200 signature with the Battle of Kosovo picture (1389), and now you made it with the picture of Tsar Dušan (1331-1355).
Am I the only Serb who made a signature based on Serbian history which is actually within the time frame of the mod?  :sad: (St. John the Baptist from Miroslav's Gospel, late 12th c.)

:smile: Drevni your signature is ok.I just want this picture for signature because i like it.I know that isn't in period of the mod.Pozdrav Serbian brother :smile:!

DrevniDabar said:
Uh...  :neutral:
One Serb already made a Europe 1200 signature with the Battle of Kosovo picture (1389), and now you made it with the picture of Tsar Dušan (1331-1355).
Am I the only Serb who made a signature based on Serbian history which is actually within the time frame of the mod?  :sad: ( from Miroslav's Gospel, late 12th c.)

Funny thing, have you noticed that St. John the Baptist has 6 fingers on his right hand counting his thumb. :smile:

Mix said:
Funny thing, have you noticed that St. John the Baptist has 6 fingers on his right hand counting his thumb. :smile:
Of course. Here are the posts which FrisianDude and me wrote some time ago:
DrevniDabar said:
Yes, exactly what I was talking abút.
Although, maybe it has sense to put modern day medieval-country names, just for the sake of gameplay.
However, that is not my concern, the moderators are dealing with that prob...
OH MY GOD!  :shock:
My St. John has no thumb!

I just noticed a mistake in E1200 signature that my brother made for me.
The image on my sig is cut from this pic.
That image is found in Miroslav's Gospels, a late 12th c. Serbian book.
On it, is a representation of St. John the Baptist.
But look carefully on his right hand...
He's got five fingers... But no thumb...
The worst of all is that it has room for a thumb (he bended it, probably), but in that case, he would have six fingers!

Bah... Whoever drew this stuff has just made my sig crappier.
FrisianDude said:
DrevniDabar said:
Bah... Whoever drew this stuff has just made my sig more awesome
Fixed. :razz:
DrevniDabar said:
Ha, ha, good one. :lol:

um I have no mean to cause a fight bewteen 1200 and 1257AD, just wonder why 1200 signature have 1257 AD loading screen

Arrakhis said:
um I have no mean to cause a fight bewteen 1200 and 1257AD, just wonder why 1200 signature have 1257 AD loading screen

Are you seriously saying you think the 1257 guys made that picture?

Cruger said:
Arrakhis said:

Are you seriously saying you think the 1257 guys made that picture?

no, I just thinking, isnt much better if each have their own unique pictures and feattures, well since 1257 team didnt use the the pic as their signature I guess its fine

I am a fan of both mod

Arrakhis said:
no, I just thinking, isnt much better if each have their own unique pictures and feattures
You mean, something like "One of the mods should get plate armours, firearms, dual-wielding and a few Elves for good measure, just to be different from the other"? No, I don't think so. The two mods are set in chronologically close time periods (57 years difference, as their names point out - a single lifespan), so it's expectable that they'd share quite more common historical sources than, say, if you compare them with Hegemony (except for the Bosnian Illyrian equipment, of course :razz:). Nonetheless, the two mods are quite different from each other already.

Back
Top Bottom