Signatures for Europe 1200

Users who are viewing this thread

Here I made this signature, hope you like it.

vidovdankosovskiboj498.jpg

I dont know how to add URL thing to lead to your website so if anyone knows please make it like that and post me code.Also if anyone knows exact dimensions for the signature to look ok please rezise and upload again.

Here's the code Serbian:

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61703.0.html][IMG]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1634/vidovdankosovskiboj498.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yeah, I like it too. It depicts a quite later time (judging by the horned helm, I'm guessing it's Knyaz Lazar Hrebelyanovic, probably about the battle of Kosovo), but looks pretty good nevertheless.

NikeBG said:
Yeah, I like it too. It depicts a quite later time (judging by the horned helm, I'm guessing it's Knyaz Lazar Hrebelyanovic, probably about the battle of Kosovo), but looks pretty good nevertheless.

Man your knowledge amazes me you know alot of stuff and its simply amazing to know this and not be a serb, i know people from turkey that dont know anything about battle of Kosovo they didnt even know who was Murat... :smile: btw thanks alot cruger :smile:

Serbian said:
NikeBG said:

Man your knowledge amazes me you know alot of stuff and its simply amazing to know this and not be a serb, i know people from turkey that dont know anything about battle of Kosovo they didnt even know who was Murat... :smile: btw thanks alot cruger :smile:

Well, let's be honest here Serbian, if the last couple of months have shown us anything, it is that serbians are not always the finest authorities on serbian history :razz:

Well Diab :smile: I wasnt here last couple of months so i wouldnt know but from what i read u are right. But still not all of serbs skipped classes like those guys did :smile: Thank god there is DrevniDabar :smile:

Serbian said:
Well, it's logical - I'm interested in history and Serbia is very, very close (and similar) to Bulgaria, so it's inevitable that I get to know something about Serbian history as well. On the other hand, while Turkey does have its share of nationalism (and nationalism usually increases one's interest for history, even if it's rarely in an academic direction), they don't have it as high as the Balkans proper and I'd dare say they're closer to the Western Europeans in that aspect, i.e. most of them don't really care too much about history and its details. And such people are usually the majority in most countries anyway...

NikeBG said:
Well, it's logical - I'm interested in history and Serbia is very, very close (and similar) to Bulgaria, so it's inevitable that I get to know something about Serbian history as well. On the other hand, while Turkey does have its share of nationalism (and nationalism usually increases one's interest for history, even if it's rarely in an academic direction), they don't have it as high as the Balkans proper and I'd dare say they're closer to the Western Europeans in that aspect, i.e. most of them don't really care too much about history and its details. And such people are usually the majority in most countries anyway...

I think nationalism is high in Turkey, maybe even higher than the Balkan average. I was in Istanbul during their national day in April (celebration of the "war of liberation 1923/24") and whole city was full of flags and pictures of Ataturk, some of them covering entire buildings, and nearly every window had some kind of national emblem. You are right about their attitude towards history, bu that is result of policy led by Ataturk and his successors, who deliberatly minimized studies in pre-Republican period of Turkish history.

Awesome sig, but Knez Lazar Hrebeljanović (1329-1389) does not belong to period of 1200. I would say King Stefan Prvovenčani ruled Serbia in that time.

Ha ha, I discovered warm water and you have signature... Why don't you put Živojin Mišić or Karađorđe on that signature, I mean, you don't care about historical accuracy, right?

Na man,since your trying to be so smart ill enlighten you, reason why i put picture of Lazar is becouse that battle of kosovo is most famous and well known in serbian history and every serbian woman,man or child is proud of that battle,becouse on that day 28.6.1389. serbian people showed that they are not cowards and unbelievers,they showed that they are proud and honorable people.I myself value that date more than 1200.And if you dont like signature dont wear it , its simple as that. I made that signature for myself but i decided to upload it for other serbian people since i saw that there is no similar one here on forums.And before trying to disapprove someones work try doing something useful yourself for the mod.

Yeah, Vidovdan... but you didn't understood what I wanted to say. I said that that image of Lazar is from period of 1389 and game is about 1200, it is not historically accurate, that is all I wanted to say.

Like i said the picture is not for you its for me and anyone who wants to have in signature, and since its my work i can do whatever i like with it . Yes picture is from 1389 and yes i putted 1200 but since its for me and my friends IT DOESNT REALY MATTER !

Well, I said it before: I'd be sooooo glad if someone did a Serbian Mod - everyone else could go on with Europe 1200 then. I'd be so happy! I think 1200 is for people who can look further than todays national boundaries should be. Thanks for that Cruger and Cèsar! Thanks!!

Cruger said:
End of discussion. I'll delete further posts with this topic.
I think you should delete the previous ones as well (after all, it's a signatures thread and they've already served their "purpose").
Btw, quapitty, there is a Balkan mod being in early stages of development, so don't worry... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom