Signature Images / Loading Screens (Preview)

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it would fit a little bit more the mod if those skilled photoshop guys did a loading screen with like a lord looking down to its realm, that would fit into the "Lords and Realms" name, but all the others are great too, good job fellas.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Oh man this is going to be awsome. What did you think for the main screen? Maybe a solo hero?  :cool:
Like kind of your avatar image style?

Kazdum said:
I think it would fit a little bit more the mod if those skilled photoshop guys did a loading screen with like a lord looking down to its realm, that would fit into the "Lords and Realms" name,
Thanks for the suggestion

but all the others are great too, good job fellas.
Thanks  :grin:

Some of new gear for the main screen;

2emomyv.jpg

del6yg.jpg

2hdtsf5.jpg

11t6bmp.jpg

2hgeo1l.jpg

2h82rtv.jpg

2li7doz.jpg

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Shjn said:
I'll crop the characters out and make something out of it

Uuu crop. Nice!

Listen, I need you to do the warrider_logo that has Lords and Realms beneath the Mount&Blade. The one I have now its total crap.  :sad: :oops:

Just restore the Native one
I've put L&R in every dds file, alongside with mention 'by Nick Altman' as you've seen from the preview images

Besides, here are the last ones for the loading set
the mercenary.dds (the first screen after loading the game)
and the main.bmp (which I sample in 3 screens you've posted

mainc.png

mb125copy.jpg

NICK.ALTMAN said:
OK. Just write on main.bmp 1.5 for the current version. Who is the guy on the main menu?

Title :  Philippe II, aka Philippe Auguste, French King (1165-1223)

Sculpture Artist : Jaley Jean Louis Nicolas (1802-1866)

PS: Will prepare the whole set and e-mail to you

Shjn said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
OK. Just write on main.bmp 1.5 for the current version. Who is the guy on the main menu?

Title :  Philippe II, aka Philippe Auguste, French King (1165-1223)

Sculpture Artist : Jaley Jean Louis Nicolas (1802-1866)

PS: Will prepare the whole set and e-mail to you

All good! Works like a charm! Thanks!

But tell did you have any plans for loading scenes background of castles and cites? Or something else?  :shock:

Future plan
  - Re-looked interface (background slight change, add medieval themed symbol/image fitting L&R playing environment)
  - All 58 siege ladders related location, a background screen shot as I've done for SoD, but just 1 per location, stressing out the LaR ladder works, with actual siege screenie!
  - Some other in-game event screens to start with battle situation ones (battle engagement, siege, victory, retreat, etc...)

Shjn said:
Future plan
  - Re-looked interface (background slight change, add medieval themed symbol/image fitting L&R playing environment)
  - All 58 siege ladders related location, a background screen shot as I've done for SoD, but just 1 per location, stressing out the LaR ladder works, with actual siege screenie!
  - Some other in-game event screens to start with battle situation ones (battle engagement, siege, victory, retreat, etc...)

I knew I read that somewhere! Excellent!  :grin:

Hey, i spent a little time doodling around in photoshop, figured u guys might like it so i put Lords & Realms under it.

If u like it and u want more, just p/m me and ill see what i can do. :smile: The first image is the photo, how it was,
and the 2nd is what i turned it into. hope ya like it. good mod btw. ciao :smile:

1355677-2-lokis-forest.jpg

lords&realms.jpg

NICK.ALTMAN said:
FinnishKnight said:
Cool mod, will there be an warband version

There will be no version of this mod for Warband.

Not ever never ever? Even if someone else does the work?

Also, I really think that guy from that "other" mod really did you all wrong, this was the best mod I played for M&B.

Back
Top Bottom