• Please add back castle building

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Please add both

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Do not add any of these because it will add development time

Votes: 29 32.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think your poll might be missing an option or two.

Pretty unbiased overall.

edit: My bad, I just realized this is a petition. Of course.

TaleWorlds removed those features because they didn't work in the gameplay. I take their word for it. I don't want to see any of this back  :lol:

Frostic said:
TaleWorlds removed those features because they didn't work in the gameplay. I take their word for it. I don't want to see any of this back  :lol:

This

Also it is hard to vote when you are so biased. Where are the other options? So as none of them?

Translation: please add more development time to the game to add features Taleworlds has already scraped due to their lack of feasibility and/or fun.

@OakWitch Even if I ****in' say it, I will tell you that what you're asking for has already departed on the train. Nothing we can do now; all that remains is to wallow in our own hopelessness and to cheer with uneasiness the coming of our lord....Soon™.

DtheHun said:
Please add back singleplayer.  :smile:

Terco you are much more successful in indirect trolling and answering to others, take my place, I need to lay low from the forum cops (I am being watched, shhhh)

I liked both of these features conceptually. However, Taleworlds judged their impact on Bannerlord’s game balance and player experience as negative. A blind date can look great until she/he opens her/his mouth.

It would be nice to have the option to plug in ambushes as an unofficial mod, but that won’t be practical for castle building in villages as the map has been changed to add lots of castles elsewhere - bringing it back now would put too many castles in the game.

If I recall correctly ambushes were dropped because the event became repetitive, boring and frustrating for players as the game went on. Remember that in Bannerlord whatever you can do, the AI can do as well. Over a long playthough I can see constant RNG ambushes becoming an annoyance.

Frostic said:

I don't, I think they've removed those because they couldn't figure out a way of making them work properly, likely due to technicalities rather than "unfitting" or "not fun"...

How can you even make a poll about a game we have seen next to nothing about, about features we know absolutely nothing over?

How about we all wait for the game to (ever) come out, and then see what could be improved upon?

578 said:
Terco you are much more successful in indirect trolling and answering to others, take my place, I need to lay low from the forum cops (I am being watched, shhhh)

Oh, I'll take that as a compliment.  :lol: I also tell you that you have to know how to dance with the devil under the moonlight. It is also true that having the advice of my James Gordon particular in the city Uxkhal, sometimes speeds things up.  :iamamoron:

xdj1nn said:
Frostic said:

I don't, I think they've removed those because they couldn't figure out a way of making them work properly, likely due to technicalities rather than "unfitting" or "not fun"...

We have already commented it in several occasions; under my point of view the explanation of why they decided to eliminate the castle building was much more forceful and qualifying by means of the contribution of weighty reasons that the "explanation" of why the ambushes were not included.

Terco_Viejo said:
578 said:

Oh, I'll take that as a compliment.  :lol: I also tell you that you have to know how to dance with the devil under the moonlight. It is also true that having the advice of my James Gordon particular in the city Uxkhal, sometimes speeds things up.  :iamamoron:

xdj1nn said:
Frostic said:

We have already commented it in several occasions; under my point of view the explanation of why they decided to eliminate the castle building was much more forceful and qualifying by means of the contribution of weighty reasons that the "explanation" of why the ambushes were not included.

Both features are problematic to implement due to how they should work. Castle building can be made, and it won't affect the game if they do it the same way that 1257ad modders did. Only a single castle per game. And there lies the problem imo, they would either force such castles into generic ones, or they'd have a massive overflow of unused resources from possible castles that were not picked for "building". Imho I'd totally support it even if it meant having a single spot only in which we could build one, but seeing as the community usually reacts to things, there would be a massive cry-out against that too...  :iamamoron:

Ambushes, well, they should at least add them as an game option imo... Let the player decide when and if they want to get bothered by it... Cutting seems rather weird.

Mods can you change my vote to "don't add these features"?

You can do so yourself by first removing your vote

Back
Top Bottom