Sieging a castle should mean that no one gets in or out

Users who are viewing this thread

F50

Sergeant
Its kinda pointless to try to starve a castle when you don't stop caravans as they come in, or lords as they go out. How do you intend to starve them if they are perfectly free to sally forth and gather food?

I suggest that waiting *at* the castle automatically intercepts movement in or out of that castle.

Furthermore, sieges end too quickly in 0.955, If you leave the castle to deal with a caravan or such, you will have to rebuild your siege tower from scratch. I believe the behavior from .903 was quite reasonable (you could be gone for a significant portion of a day without the defenders dismantling your siege equipment) as the castle defenders weren't so keen to expose themselves to what might end up being a trap.

no one gets in or out was a topic I had made to back at .903, was friggin annoying then, and still is. Especially since I almost lost one siege because it took me alot of men to kill off the defenders, rested a few hours and BOOM! 4 lords get in there (I can take rhodoks on the field, not to well in the castle)

Amen to this topic I agree to this totally. However when I starved a castle in 0.903 LME (legions mod extended) nothing happened, all the defenders were still alive even after 62 days !!! although I exited the siege screen a few times to upgrade my troops when they lvled so maybe this is this problem, or did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom