Sieges are now 30v30

Users who are viewing this thread

Well on weekday we don’t even have enough players to fill a siege on NA fun stuff here stuck at 45 searching forever and then went down when people gave up and this was prime time like 730 - to 9

Match making was just a mistake entirely. Who thought this was a good idea over being able to choose your own server and play on it without waiting.

I think it could be good if they did it in TF2 fashion: you have server list and matchmaking. Matchmaking servers work like normal servers so anybody can disconnect and connect in any time to non-full one. You may say it's no different than just server list, and it's not, except as a casual player you don't have to look through it.

I think it's much more efficient than waiting for 30-50 people everytime you want to play and it doesn't spoil server list for people who just want to spend some time in known comunities.

Sometimes I wonder if TW developers play other games than their own and League of Legends.

I think it could be good if they did it in TF2 fashion: you have server list and matchmaking. Matchmaking servers work like normal servers so anybody can disconnect and connect in any time to non-full one. You may say it's no different than just server list, and it's not, except as a casual player you don't have to look through it.

I think it's much more efficient than waiting for 30-50 people everytime you want to play and it doesn't spoil server list for people who just want to spend some time in known comunities.

Sometimes I wonder if TW developers play other games than their own and League of Legends.

From the looks of things, probably not.

Back
Top Bottom