Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

I think siege should have specific flags unlocked to be capturable, instead of having all the flags opened to be captured. This would get rid of trolls or pretty much balancing, as everyone are focusing on the first few flags, and a few attackers would sneak around and capture the back flags. I find this annoying on both sides.

What I suggest, have say 2-3 flags capturable, (depending on map size, could be less or more flags to be captured), whereas the others would be locked. Once the attackers captured all the unlocked flags, then the other locked flags would be capturable. If that makes sense? What do you guys think?

I think siege should have specific flags unlocked to be capturable, instead of having all the flags opened to be captured. This would get rid of trolls or pretty much balancing, as everyone are focusing on the first few flags, and a few attackers would sneak around and capture the back flags. I find this annoying on both sides.

What I suggest, have say 2-3 flags capturable, (depending on map size, could be less or more flags to be captured), whereas the others would be locked. Once the attackers captured all the unlocked flags, then the other locked flags would be capturable. If that makes sense? What do you guys think?
Makes sense to me. Unfortunately the decision makers here seem to have lost their senses...

They have commented on this before, they would prefer that all flags remain open so that "cool" backdoor plays are still allowed. What they don't get is that no one gives a flying **** about if they win siege, they just want to have fun games where there are massive fights over chokepoints.

i like the idea battlefield did where they have a section to capture then when that is captured then the maps moves forward,

so basically what you are suggesting,

at this point taleworlds just has to finish their game then let modders take over,

i would rather them just focus on single player to get the game done rather then try to fix what is unfixable

They have commented on this before, they would prefer that all flags remain open so that "cool" backdoor plays are still allowed. What they don't get is that no one gives a flying **** about if they win siege, they just want to have fun games where there are massive fights over chokepoints.
Ugh that's annoying...

i like the idea battlefield did where they have a section to capture then when that is captured then the maps moves forward,

so basically what you are suggesting,

at this point taleworlds just has to finish their game then let modders take over,

i would rather them just focus on single player to get the game done rather then try to fix what is unfixable
Yea I agree, modders would take over the whole franchise lol. I wished that they would hire some modders to do small parts of the game...

Back
Top Bottom