Siege warfare

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I have a question.
When your besieging a castle, is it possible to take a break in it somehow and upgrade your soldiers with earned xp and still retain the effect of the siege? To get to "normal" party interaction?

I found a way to do it. If you save and exit during the siege, when you reload there's a short window where you can perform a normal task ( like upgrading your troops, managing the supply wagon.)

Slyve said:
AFAIK that's not Possible, but it would be awesome! it never made any sense that you cannot do anything, except waiting, during sieges ^^
What's AFAIK stand for?

I've so far been able to freely move during a siege, although if you let time pass and you go somewhere else your siege stuff will be destroyed by the defenders.

I also noticed that once the defenders have no food left, i have no choice but to assault? Shouldnt i be able to let them starve for as long as i like?

Hagbard said:
I also noticed that once the defenders have no food left, i have no choice but to assault? Shouldnt i be able to let them starve for as long as i like?

i only waited that long once, usually i assault pretty fast 'cause i don't like to wait, but this one time, when they ran out of food i requested a meeting with the commander, demanded that they surrender and they just did. the lord in the fortress took his 60 man and ran away, the garrison just disappeared. after that he decided that he wanted to rest in my newly conquered fortress ^^

Back
Top Bottom