Siege towers

Users who are viewing this thread

When is TW gonna fix siege towers(and pathfinding overall on sieges)? It's one of the most critical issues since the game's been released on EA and they still haven't even touched it.

Set your priorities straight, devs.

ifP67o2.jpg

I like this game. I very much like the ideas behind the game. That being said this game is in what should be mid beta stage. this should of not even been released to public yet. most of the feature of this game simply are not there or do not work. from the economy, the pathing, AI tactics, the horrible missing and not working perks, this list goes on. I truly hope they get on the ball asap.. this is short term fun to it right now if you are NEW to it. but the game is running at about 45% ready.

I get that it's still early access, but the whole point of EA is fixing issues and improving upon what they already have, and you do that by fixing the most important issues first, then proceeding to the microissues and then creating new content. There are very critical issues since day 1 that they haven't addressed yet while some stupid fluffy **** takes instant priority.

I get that some stuff is easier to fix than others but if you can't fix something that is crucial to the game like sieges after 5 months of EA you should either reconsider your priorities or perhaps hire better coders. I mean, the AI can't even climb ladders - that's some Bethesda level of amateurish coding here.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. Siege is a big point.. for me I would like to see companions work... that seems awfully important also.

Back
Top Bottom