Siege tower: current or 2015 model?

What kind of siege tower would you like to have?

• Other - argument in comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

With some metal reinforcements it does not look bad XD
10248916184_7f3047190c_c.jpg
Bruh a single good sword is worth 100k imagine paying for that much metal

If I can add a suggestion to your design with a crude drawing, Terco, I think it would be better to position the ladders like this, to maximize space and for ease of use. I don't know if it's historically accurate but it makes sense from a practical standpoint in mp and maybe also for ai pathing in sp. The intermediary platform isn't a requirement and can be eliminated to make it easier on ai for a reduced carrying capacity.

Out of curiousity I did some really brief googling to figure out how these engines were moved. Not that it should necessarily be implemented in the game, but apparently some sort of pulley system with oxen would've have been used, with I imagine, pulleys anchored near the batter (lowest part) of the castle wall.

Not badly thought so. But...in order not to touch the design too much, I have chosen to keep the stairs as they are by default so as not to add possible nav-pathfinding problems. The only ladder that adds up is the one that gives access to the upper floor (center-vertical); maybe the line should have colored it a little more, it looks a little.

It's basically the structure of the photo that I commented on in the opening comment and that I'm putting back to you. Notice where the upper ladder is that gives access to the upper floor.

9onRJ.jpg

Last edited:
hopefully the original model from the video is still in the game files, I would especially love to see those back in multiplayer
hqdefault.jpg

Just yesterday on the discord channel I referred to this siege tower seen on Crpg. For me, it has the perfect dimensions; as far as design goes, I prefer something more classic (realistic) :iamamoron:

I heard that a bunch of interns were working on the game. Someone will just mod it in. Then that mod will get implemented as a Native hotfix.

2015's model seems better and effective, however i think there should be different siege towers for each factions, and some of them can be worse than others, just as current one versus 2015's..

I have a siege tower's images here in this random collection.. Click if you want to see siege tower similar to BL's.
o2WkY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom