Need More Info Siege problem in Ustokol Castle and Kranirog Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

I encounter some problems/bugs while attacking a besieging army at Kranirog, my army and myself spawn inside the castle, all my cavalry on their horses, and every NPC started running in front of them in (walls/obstacles/door), while the enemy army do the same on the other side of the door and that's it, no fight (I would have expect to spawn and attack on the field as I wasn't in the castle to begin with (prior to the fight scene). I try to make my troop follow me on the wall hoping that the archers will at least do something useful, but nope, they stay on the wall doing nothing. I decided to do the job alone and start emptying my quivers on the mindless enemies stuck along the castle door. I went to refill my arrow with a arrow barrel (in the far right corner on the front of the castle) and then my character glitches through the parapet and I became stuck inside it ... that's the glorious end of this attack on besieging army at Ustokol.

After reloading and progressing, I started a siege of Kranirog castle, the problem I encounter there is that my troops climb the ladders, but they stay stuck on top of them and are unable to jump on the wall (I was stuck too, but was able to pass it by jumping).

Hope describing the problems I encounter help you refine the game (game on which I already have quite some fun playing)

I encounter some problems/bugs while attacking a besieging army at Kranirog, my army and myself spawn inside the castle, all my cavalry on their horses, and every NPC started running in front of them in (walls/obstacles/door), while the enemy army do the same on the other side of the door and that's it, no fight (I would have expect to spawn and attack on the field as I wasn't in the castle to begin with (prior to the fight scene). I try to make my troop follow me on the wall hoping that the archers will at least do something useful, but nope, they stay on the wall doing nothing. I decided to do the job alone and start emptying my quivers on the mindless enemies stuck along the castle door. I went to refill my arrow with a arrow barrel (in the far right corner on the front of the castle) and then my character glitches through the parapet and I became stuck inside it ... that's the glorious end of this attack on besieging army at Ustokol.

After reloading and progressing, I started a siege of Kranirog castle, the problem I encounter there is that my troops climb the ladders, but they stay stuck on top of them and are unable to jump on the wall (I was stuck too, but was able to pass it by jumping).

Hope describing the problems I encounter help you refine the game (game on which I already have quite some fun playing)
At Caelus Castle and Nevyansk Castle my attackers get stuck at the top of the ladder and freeze. No one below can move. It becomes a slaughter. Reloading does nothing.

Same issue still present. Units don't climb ladders on the right side and behave strangely at all. I'am on 1.1.0.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom