Siege preparation times not what they state

Users who are viewing this thread

I am sieging a castle and I have engineer 8 building the equipment. When I choose to build equipment it says 34 hours to build yet 5+ days later nothing has happened but a couple of events. It is the same in another attempted siege, I chose to do something which was supposed to take only 14 hours yet 4 days later with no events and time is whizzing on and nothing is happening.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Well, if it is assault, game stop when time get finish, but if you are doing others, game continue until you advise (left click), however, equipament is builded in time game told u. It's because you can build a lot equipament same time (you can try it stop fast time and enter to siege menu)

Idibil said:
Well, if it is assault, game stop when time get finish, but if you are doing others, game continue until you advise (left click), however, equipament is builded in time game told u. It's because you can build a lot equipament same time (you can try it stop fast time and enter to siege menu)

I am trying assault and when I clicked out after 5 days it went back to the first menu and the equipment had to be built again from scratch which suggests they were not finished. At first I thought that an event would reset the build time back to 34 hours but I just had day 7 of fast time with 3 days since the last event.

?
Example: you choose build:
. Block port - 16 h
. Circunvallation - 40 h
. Mantles - 5 h

Well, you can choose wait 24 h, then you will have blocked port and mantles, but circunvallation will need more time.

If you add this build ladders, tower and other assault equipament, in this case, game advise you (stop time) when it is ok as you can wish do assault directly.

Thanks ibdil. After a system restart it all worked as it should, for some reason it was stuck before so it would fast time eternally. However after a restart it did stop after 34 hours.

On another note I just got 26 elite troops from my village for 10 gold each  :grin: Could not believe it.

Fantastic mod

Back
Top Bottom