In Progress Siege | Nevyansk Castle | Attackers wont properly climb ladders and towers

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
My Sturgian army laid siege to Nevyansk Castle (Vlandians). 500 vs 190.
Formation 1 = infantry
Formation 2 = archers
Formation 3 = mix
One siege tower head for the left wall.
One ram head for the gate
Ladders on right side wall.

Tower get to the wall. some (10-20) climb up and start fight, rest standing at the ground, someone moves to the ladders.
Ram get to the gate and smash the door. When done the rest of the units randomly goes to the tower and the ladders.
Ladders are raised and taken down. Some guys gets to the walls but are killed, then everything stops up as two guys are climbing up and down blocking the rest.

Tried the different formations to move to the different gates/walls/towers but it is near impossible to have them do what I order (click the engines, order charge, order advance. In the end the Siege is a success but only after 400 attackers are slain by arrows as they are more or less standing outside while just a few gets on the walls each time.

How to Reproduce:
Vlandia has the castle.
Sturgians attack with 5-7 parties.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Nevyansk Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.1.2
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
CPU: Inte Core i5-9600k 3.7GHz
RAM: 16384
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
This issue will be fixed with 1.6.1 patch. If the problem persists, please let us know.

I can second that on V1.60
Like 300-400 soldiers are stuck at the base of the ladder while 2 enemies on siege tower shoot them with baristas lol.
And like 100-150 of allies are stuck when they get up the stairs and just stand and rotate and cant find 2 remaining enemies on siege towers, lost battle because ai path finding is bugged.

Back
Top Bottom