Siege/loot logic of parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone. I wrote a code where we set up our own based on the map as in the Viking dlc. I think it's called a wagon or a citadel. It has a scene. There is a special game menu. I can put soldiers in it's garrison. But the enemy parties do not attack. I added my party under zendar town in module_parties. If I add my party between the town codes, it becomes a town and I have built a city on the map. Or if I add it between the castle codes, it becomes a castle. But I don't want a castle or a town. I want a private region.

I think the problem is because I didn't add the enemies detection of this parties. But I don't know how to add this.

Can you inform me about the movement logic of the parties? Or how do I solve this problem?

The code I inspired:

Last edited:
WFaS has a nice working system of wagons which can normally be attacked, same goes about VC and some OSP scripts in The Forge. Look them all up.
I've been looking for a long time. I looked a lot "Open Source Code and Kits" and "Open Source Resources" but couldn't find it. If you know the name can you send the link? Especially wagon setup in viking dlc was a feature I wanted very much. You'd be doing me a big favor.

Upvote 0
I don't really understand why you want it to be siegeable but not to be a castle or a town. Does it really matter to you if it is a castle/town and not a private region? Why do you not want it ro be a castle or a town?
Because this affects game balances and AI decision making. For example, I have a parties, module_party is between town codes. So it's a town. I can change its menu and icon. But it's still the town. Caravans can come here, artificial intelligence decides according to whether this is a town. The town will pay me regular taxes.

If this is a private parties and no one can attack, I can put unlimited soldiers in it. But that also kills realism. So I want it to be balanced.

Upvote 0
I've been looking for a long time. I looked a lot "Open Source Code and Kits" and "Open Source Resources" but couldn't find it. If you know the name can you send the link? Especially wagon setup in viking dlc was a feature I wanted very much. You'd be doing me a big favor.
The source code of VC and WFaS is publicly available on TW's website. There are also some scripts in The Forge whose names I do not remember; you have to rely on yourself to find them. Also, there is a system of outposts, you may also want it. Just search 'outposts' in the section of M&B engine games' mods to get some results. It may be a standalone set of scripts or a part of an OSP mod, I am not sure. Anyway, they may be what you are looking for.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom