SP Native Siege Ladder Improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

I pmed the creator asking if he could be so kind as to re upload it, dont know if ill have much luck.

The one ladder only in siege always annoyed me.

I've updated the download link. It works again, for now at least. These hosts seem to not stay around for very long.

some small fixes since the last version as well. enjoy.

edit:

If you need/want to contact me it's best to leave a message in the discussion area on my youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/LPRPG

I'm still finding misplaced trees and such while playing and I'm editing these as I encounter them.
There will be another update that includes these fixes at some point.

You need to update the links bro! Use Dropbox, Google Drive, or even Moddb. They all work and are free. This looks like some great stuff, keep up the good work

Is it just me, or some scenes appear to be missing? I can't find these:

• scn_castle_13_exterior.sco (Kelredan Castle)
  • scn_castle_29_exterior.sco (Nelag Castle)
  • scn_castle_31_exterior.sco (Vyincourd Castle)
  • scn_castle_34_exterior.sco (Hrus Castle)
  • scn_castle_35_exterior.sco (Haringoth Castle)
  • scn_castle_40_exterior.sco (Uhhun Castle)
  • scn_castle_41_exterior.sco (Jameyyad Castle)
  • scn_castle_42_exterior.sco (Teramma Castle)
  • scn_castle_43_exterior.sco (Sharwa Castle)
  • scn_town_4_center.sco  (Suno)
  • scn_town_4_walls.sco

xaliber said:

• scn_town_4_walls.sco

Those might be ones that he didn't modify.

Redleg said:
xaliber said:

• scn_town_4_walls.sco

Those might be ones that he didn't modify.

I suspect so, but I'm not quite sure since in the Readme the information given is only "siege tower".  :???: For example, both Kelredan Castle (13) and Radoghit Castle (4) are described as "siege tower" but only scn_castle_13_exterior.sco is missing.

Every single one of those scenes you mentioned are unmodified. All of those scenes either have a siege tower or two ladders already, thus they don't need to be modified.
Nothing's wrong with the download.

Reus said:
Every single one of those scenes you mentioned are unmodified. All of those scenes either have a siege tower or two ladders already, thus they don't need to be modified.
Nothing's wrong with the download.

As I thought.  Thanks for the confirmation.  By the way, have you noticed that some of the doors within the modded castles no longer go to the right place?  For example, the door to the dungeon may now to some other place.  I have seen doors in castles labelled "door to the arena," not just in this mod but in other castle/siege mods.  Other than that, I like the improvements quasar made.  I just make sure I don't take any "rescue prisoner" quests!

Recently been playing Warband again. I noticed issues still with misplaced trees and problems during sieges.
Soldiers were still getting stuck so I fixed such issues as I encountered them.
For some reason Praven and a few other towns were burried again. I can't explain why. But I fixed it again.

Uploaded new version. (1.3)
New download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx...=sharing&resourcekey=0-RcuEy6rgBgK3jxxX-zaWvQ

@Redleg
I haven't experienced that problem myself. But just in case I've included my entire SceneObj directory this time.
This will hopefully prevent such issues.

@xaliber
Just to clear things up. I haven't changed anything you would notice easily to the sieges with a siege tower.
I haven't added anything. But I did fix stuff if it needed fixing. So several of those siege tower sieges are still modified.

------------

I'm still playing the game right now. Close to 1100 days into my current play through.
But even though I've done a lot of testing, it's still very likely I'll encounter some issues.
If you encounter something that needs fixing before I do, please let me know.

------------

Durrin Castle siege:
df432a16682ebe8a33d5b870902f12d1.jpg

Last edited:
Quasar said:
Recently been playing Warband again. I noticed issues still with misplaced trees and problems during sieges.
Soldiers were still getting stuck so I fixed such issues as I encountered them.
For some reason Praven and a few other towns were burried again. I can't explain why. But I fixed it again.

Uploaded new version. (1.3)
New download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx85TzlFz_9LalFHbUZDZVRHZmM/view?usp=sharing

@Redleg
I haven't experienced that problem myself. But just in case I've included my entire SceneObj directory this time.
This will hopefully prevent such issues.

@Xaliber
Just to clear things up. I haven't changed anything you would notice easily to the sieges with a siege tower.
I haven't added anything. But I did fix stuff if it needed fixing. So several of those siege tower sieges are still modified.

------------

I'm still playing the game right now. Close to 1100 days into my current play through.
But even though I've done a lot of testing, it's still very likely I'll encounter some issues.
If you encounter something that needs fixing before I do, please let me know.

Hey Quasar thanks for the update.

Quasar,
Thanks for the update.  In my previous post I mentioned that I was having some problems with passages.  It turned out to be a problem with my coding for another thing rather than with your scenes.  Great job.  I am looking forward to using these in my current mod and will give credit to you.

Back
Top Bottom