siege in waves?

Users who are viewing this thread

tetrak35235

Recruit
is the game designed in such a way that if you defend successfully during sieges, you should fend off further attacks?

"attack" and "leave it to the others" continue to appear after sieges are won.

after the first siege attack, the ram and siege towers were destroyed in battle and the ki retreated.

after the victory screen i have to fend off the attack again with the options "attack" and "leave it to the others". the enemy army has fewer troops, but even with 190 people against 240 of mine, they continue to attack. this means that even with successful sieges, i always have to fend off several waves of attacks until the ki troops are reduced to such an extent that all enemies are defeated in the simulation battle, since the ki can't retreat there.

But that means that I usually have to fend off 2-3 waves because I'm always stuck in the attack screen.

*I would like to insert a picture, but I don't know how to do that via the url. by attachment would be possible but unfortunately I can't find the option.*

Anyway, it takes the fun out of the game for me.

At first you are happy that you have successfully defended the fortress and then you have to play the same game twice, although the AI no longer has any siege equipment and only runs towards the walls.

what nonsense.

that can't be the way it's supposed to be.

I hope that the forum will still be managed and that patches will also be made to the game system after the release.

Thank you for reading and I hope for a solution

version 1.0.3.9860

Back
Top Bottom