Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Theofilos

Knight
After sieges end or armies leave siege icons stay there forever and when new sieges happen no new icons appear.Raiding villages icons work properly.Im sorry if this reported again i could not find a similar post in the first 20 pages.

[url=https://ibb.co/2vRJNXj][/URL]

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Send it but i have to comment that this bug resets everytime you start the game so they'll have to run it 'till new sieges happen and icons bug out.

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Can you try to reproduce this issue again in the latest version of the game?

I tried now after the hotfix,found 3 sieges and it seems to work properly.I will play next 2 days more and report again.

I played today and after 2-3 hours of irl time i got this bug again.It happened after an unsuccesful siege.I can send the save again but it will reset theres no point.I find it more rare now to occur as before it was guarantee after 1-2 random sieges happen on map it would bug.

[url=https://ibb.co/TqRtQS7][/URL]

I can provide a little more information on this bug as I've had it happen 2 times. It seems to only happen to the player's faction (I was a Vassal in both instances) and it seems to only appear if you aren't in the vicinity of the siege when it ends. (This may not be true but it's what I've experienced so far.)

*snip* it seems to only appear if you aren't in the vicinity of the siege when it ends. (This may not be true but it's what I've experienced so far.)

This is probably not true at least according to my experience, as I helped a southern empire army to defeat a sieging khuzait army in front of Jogurys Castle, and the icon remained above the castle for several days without any following siege happening. Reloading the game removed the icon, which confirms what Theofilus says in his 2nd post.

Back
Top Bottom